Inside the Bottle represents the power of collaboration, passion and commitment in supporting and building confidence in the supplements industry. In 2017, we will build on our successful 2016 program by continuing to unite transparent companies across the supply chain through an education-focused communication strategy that targets our trade and consumer audiences. Audience-specific messaging will focus on the issues most relevant to suppliers, manufacturers, retailers and the end user. The program at large will make a case for nutrition by supporting quality, research-backed practices and companies.
- Inside the Bottle Boulder Summit in January for all participating companies.
- Consumer Lifestyle Guide: Condition-and lifestyle-specific guide (digital and print) to supplements
- Consumer Infographic: When should I take my supplements?
- Consumer Video: This 2-minute consumer video will focus on how to choose a quality supplement
- Influencer Program: Blogger and nutritionist outreach
- Native Advertising Exposure on deliciousliving.com and newhope.com
- 6 Sponsored Articles on deliciousliving.com and newhope.com
- Retailer Guide: This 6-8 page PDF will highlight data, trends and opportunities driving supplement growth
- Retailer Case Studies Gallery: The newhope.com sponsored gallery will highlight retailers supporting the supplement education and transparency
- Retailer Webinar
- Expo West Supplement Track Sponsorship following the 2016 model
- Practitioner Program, including practitioner audience-specific guide
- Insider Data and Insights Presentation delivered to all sponsors
- *Subject to change